We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. You will be the vital link between our clients, production, and all departments to ensure that information is communicated effectively, and projects are completed on time. In addition to managing day-to-day client services and helping take a project from concept through production, you will also help develop and grow client relationships. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative production/manufacturing environment and is always looking for ways to over-deliver to the client.
- Build meaningful client relationships as the primary point of contact.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure projects are both accurate and on time.
- Manage client campaigns by gathering assets, communicating client feedback and securing necessary approvals.
- Lead internal and client meetings.
- Understand all aspects of Production.
- Help mentor and lead junior team members.
- Partner with Production leadership to meet client objectives, strategies, and goals.
- Work with complex spreadsheets and content grids
- Actively contribute to your client's business objectives
- Look for ways to improve and promote the quality and effectiveness of our work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- At least 3 years of related agency experience (specifically with direct marketing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data and how it can be used to drive both strategy and creative.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time-management skills
- The ability to work across departments and bring different people and ideas together in a collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to multi-task and seamlessly manage concurrent projects.
- A calm and confident presence and an analytical mind.
- Excellent listening and comprehension, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.