We’re currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. You’ll be the vital link between our clients and all agency departments to ensure that information is communicated effectively, and projects are completed on time, on budget and on strategy. In addition to managing day-to-day client services and helping take a project from concept through production, you’ll also help develop and grow client relationships. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and is always looking for ways to over-deliver to the client.
- Build meaningful client relationships as the primary point of contact and face of the agency
- Work with multiple departments to ensure projects are both accurate and on time
- Manage client campaigns by gathering assets, communicating feedback and securing necessary approvals
- Lead internal and client meetings
- Help mentor and lead junior team members
- Partner with senior account leadership to meet client objectives, strategies and goals
- Work with complex spreadsheets and content grids
- Actively contribute to your client's business objectives
- Look for ways to improve and promote the quality and effectiveness of our work
- Travel required – 15%
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 3 years of related agency experience (specifically with direct marketing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data and how it can be used to drive both strategy and creative
- Exceptional attention to detail and time-management skills
- The ability to work across departments and bring different people and ideas together in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to multi-task and seamlessly manage concurrent projects
- A calm and confident presence and an analytical mind
- Excellent listening and comprehension, as well as verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.