We’re currently seeking an energetic and ambitious individual to join our growing Account Management team. As Account Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for leading an Account Management team, managing client relationships, and partnering closely with an Account Director to lead the development and execution of client marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and has demonstrated experience in managing teams, executing campaigns on tight schedules, and confidently presenting agency recommendations and insights.
- Supervise, mentor, motivate and develop account team to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Manage and lead the day-to-day relationship with key clients
- Provide leadership with strategic recommendations in the planning and development of marketing campaigns to ensure all objectives are met according to project brief, strategy and brand guidelines
- Understand client’s business strategy, products/services, industry challenges, target customers and competitors; monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to provide strategic insights
- Develop strategic creative briefs and guide internal agency teams throughout project lifecycle
- Develop and present proposals, partner with Account Director and creative team to present creative concepts
- Ensure all work is delivered on time and accurately
- Assist in the planning and strategy for account growth and retention
- Financial management of accounts including the development of SOWs, preparation of forecasts, oversee billing and ensure financial goals are attained on assigned accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years agency experience (direct mail experience preferred), with the demonstrated ability to execute measurable marketing programs
- Proven experience in managing client relationships and supervising and mentoring account teams members
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), database and spreadsheet experience
- Strong verbal/written communications skills, and good critical thinking skills. Be creative and a problem solver, and exhibit a strong client service orientation
- Ability to analyze the client's business and make strategic recommendations
- Ability to persuasively and comfortably present agency recommendations and creative ideas to clients
- Travel is required for this position
This is a full-time position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.