Coordinators Job Purpose: Maintains verification by planning, monitoring, and improving performance.
Job Duties: Overall daily job duties include but are not limited to the following tasks & responsibilities below
Mail.dats (eDocs), Skid flags and Tray Tags
It is the responsibility of our department to QC mail.dats (eDocs), generate/print the tray tags and skid flags for the manufacturing departments. The coordinator will follow written processes and stay current with the manufacturing schedule.
- QC/Adjust dates, Permits, CRIDS, Caps Reference to the MPA
- Produce pallet flags for skids & tags for trays
- Zip down Mail.dat from Mail.DB for upload to PostalOne! (P1)
- Suppress records/Split mail.dats
- Run mail.dat through Postage.DB to compare postage amounts to W2
- Postage breakdowns
- Combine multiple presort batches (mail.dat files) into 1 mail.dat to QC/Edit/Upload
- Update all Entry Lists in folder
- Assign/Optimize Entry Points
- As Marked EP’s Report for shipping R&D freight
- View Inkjet Schedule on a daily basis to keep up with completed jobs and current jobs working throughout the plant
- Adjust in-home dates, verify dates, shipping dates and postage amounts (if necessary)
- Double check 3602 on PostalOne! Dashboard against internal pricing grid
- WEDS (Wilen’s Electronic Document Storage) – drop downloaded 3600/3602 from P1 of auto-finalized jobs into specific job number folders
- Monticello Jobs àExport skids for manufacturing
- 99M barcode lookup
- View Reports à Pallet Log Reports (Pallet Log Summary & pallet Log)
- Print w2 (Internal) Pallet Flags
- P1 Plan Pay file dropped in TEM/PROD hot folders
- PostalOne! Dashboard - double check uploaded data to make sure Postage, Finalization Date, Permit Holder, Agent, Prepared For, CRIDS are correct
- BCG (Business Customer Gateway) Pull CRIDS, Look up owner of Permits, CRIDS, MIDS, Non-profit auth
- Use internal software to track and report (in conjunction with USPS Informed Delivery), when necessary, IM barcode piece scans
- Utilize tracking reports when issues arise in order to determine delivery status
- Reach out to USPS when we have identified a possible issue.
- Postage recv’d/Postage needed
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities w/local post offices; reading professional publications; Webex/MTAC meetings, participating in professional surrounding organizations.
- Assist with writing up training guides and procedures
- Training on new processes/procedures & software programs
- GED / High School diploma
- Ability to utilize basic computer software applications including: Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and UltraEdit, SharePoint a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to adapt to a constant changing workflow, process and procedures
- Ability to stooping, bending, grasping, and light lifting to 30lb
- Ability to walk up and down stairs several times a day
- Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing or mailing industry a plus
- Knowledge of USPS Guidelines a plus
- Knowledge of Mail.dats/Presort a plus
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Administrative Assistant/Quality Control Coordinator position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.