We are currently seeking an experienced Analytics Manager, Data Strategies to join our team. This position plays a key role developing key analytic insights and reports to support our clients’ direct mail and omnichannel direct marketing campaigns. As Analytics Manager, you will collaborate internally with key stakeholders to provide marketing intelligence and campaign results through the deployment of agency BI Tools, using your SQL knowledge, Excel analysis and PowerPoint presentations. As Analytics Manager, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to gather the requirements to measure and report on overall campaign performance and audience segmentation results using the business rules that align with campaign goals and objectives. In this position, you will provide meaningful, actionable, data-based insights, present data findings, and make recommendations to our clients.
- Create data-driven direct marketing campaign results through our BI Tool dashboard development, Excel analysis and PowerPoint presentations
- Develop presentations of data findings, analysis, business reviews and participate in client presentations
- Leverage your SQL skills to provide accurate and complete insights on campaign results
- Develop and maintain documentation, quality control (QC) to ensure results are accurate and complete
- Provide response analysis through dashboards and reporting tools to provide a seamless user experience for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to inform future marketing strategies, with the goal of program optimization
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Data Science, or related field. MBA a plus
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience working with dashboards, Excel spreadsheets and other analytic tools
- 3+ years hands-on SQL experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel including the ability to create and formulate spreadsheets and build PowerPoint presentations
- SQL Server, Tableau, Sisense or equivalent BI Tool
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Meticulous attention to detail and a process-oriented mindset to ensure accuracy of work
This is a full-time position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.