At Wilen Vegas, we work as one integrated team, delivering seamless data-driven, innovative direct marketing campaigns from concept through execution with a primary focus on Direct Mail and Digital.
We’re currently seeking an experienced Associate Account Manager to join our team! Being the liaison between all Agency departments and the Client, you will be the go-to person to get the job through the agency, on time, on budget, and on strategy. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day marketing campaigns from initial conception to completion. In this position, you will be developing and cultivating client relationships with the goal of retaining and organically growing existing business. The ideal candidate will have a passion for overdelivering, and be prepared for a fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Be the primary agency point of contact, developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Lead the day-to-day, hands-on management of assigned client projects, including the planning, development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Liaise between assigned clients and all internal departments to ensure all deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Contribute to strategic planning, client presentations and work with internal teams to evaluate campaign results and formulate recommendations
- Identify opportunities to develop new business with existing clients by researching clients’ business and related industry trends
- Travel required ― 15%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years of related agency experience with emphasis on creative and direct marketing
- Strong organization and planning capability to seamlessly manage multiple projects
- Excellent time management, analytical, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to bring cross-functional teams together to ensure flawless project execution
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Associate Account Manager position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background check. E-Verify.