We are seeking a Data Account Manager that will play a lead role in providing execution to support our clients’ direct marketing campaigns. In this position, you will collaborate with Account Management, Creative and Production departments, and contribute to strategic planning initiatives, developing and presenting data findings and analytics to our clients.
This position requires knowledge of Direct Mail best practices. The optimal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills along with strategic thinking and project management skills with a focus on data requirements.
- Manage client data needs and implement data exchange, organization, layout, validation, and reporting processes
- Collaborate with clients and internal Account and Data Strategy teams to develop and document business rules and data processing needs that implement the strategy for direct marketing campaigns
- Prepare and submit specific data processing instructions to technical teams according to standards, providing quality assurance and verifying accuracy of post-processed data
- Maintain knowledge of our clients’ business needs and objectives, and along with understanding how our services will help them achieve their objectives
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client data teams, communicating project status, timelines, and schedules for data processing and management needs on all assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience with data focus
- Power user of MS Office, including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets, including formulas
- Working knowledge of data concepts, including standard data formats, data types, and segmentation
- Experience with the Direct Mail channel, including data concepts related to postal delivery
- Must be well organized, extremely detail oriented, and have great communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong sense of urgency, and experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Data Account Manager position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.