Wilen is driven by industry-leading agency services and cutting-edge direct mail production. We provide strategic direct marketing solutions for national brands, leveraging innovative variable data technology, to turn concepts into finished digital and physical products, all in one seamless process.
We are currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, and supporting complex data processing projects as necessary to support our direct mail services and other data processing needs as required. This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual that can work in a fast paced, time sensitive, high pressure environment; handling direct mail projects from receipt of raw data to output of production files, including data clean-up, data manipulation and postal presort.
- Translate complex business rules into technical specifications, implement data processing solutions accordingly, and deliver finished, accurate datasets
- Analyze and manipulate datasets to suit business requirements including correct formatting, segmentation, de-duplication, and other processing requirements as needed using a variety of software tools
- Develop, test, and debug various script, macro, or configuration-based data processing applications
- Follow established QC checklists and procedures and help develop new ones as necessary
- Participate in code/design reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
- Identify and troubleshoot application or code-related issues and provide feedback for user documentation
- Communicate regularly with supervisor regarding job status and work on projects according to a designated priority order
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent education and work experience.
- Candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience with database manipulation
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your talents and experiences will enhance our team. You can find out more about us at wilengroup.com. To apply for the Data Analyst position, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a full-time position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
- Knowledge of scripting languages and writing macros. SQL Server experience is preferred
- Knowledge of industry standard ETL tools and techniques
- Data hygiene experience (use of RedPoint Software a plus)
- Direct Mail Sorting (use of Satori/Postal Soft preferred)
- Knowledge of USPS specifications a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, SharePoint & Word)
- High level of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Wilen offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision), paid holiday, paid time off (PTO), 401(k), and many others.