At Wilen Vegas, we work as one integrated team, delivering seamless data-driven, innovative direct marketing campaigns from concept through execution, with a primary focus on Direct Mail and Digital.
Wilen Vegas is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building and supporting complex data processing projects as necessary to support our direct mail services and other data processing needs as required. This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who can work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, high-pressure environment, and handle direct mail projects from receipt of raw data to output of production files, including data cleanup, data manipulation and postal presort.
- Translate complex business rules into technical specifications, implement data processing solutions within RedPoint projects, SQL, scripting tools, or combination of all accordingly, and deliver finished, accurate datasets for production use
- Analyze and manipulate datasets to suit business requirements, including correct formatting, segmentation, de-duplication, combination, and other processing requirements as needed, using a variety of software tools
- Develop, test and debug various script, macro or configuration-based data processing solutions
- Follow established QC checklists and procedures, and help develop new ones as necessary
- Participate in data processing design reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned with pre-defined architectural specifications
- Identify and troubleshoot data-related issues, and provide feedback to internal teams and for user documentation
- Communicate regularly with supervisor and internal teams regarding job status, and work on projects according to a designated priority order
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent education and work experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with data manipulation and processing
- Knowledge of scripting languages and writing macros; SQL Server experience is preferred
- Knowledge of industry standard ETL tools and techniques
- Data hygiene experience (use of RedPoint Software a plus)
- Direct Mail Sorting (use of Satori/Postal Soft preferred)
- Knowledge of USPS specifications a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, SharePoint and Word)
- High level of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Data Analyst position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background check. E-Verify.