We’re currently seeking a Data Services Coordinator to join our team. The Data Services Coordinator will support the Data Services department. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and organizational skills and must be proficient in MS Office, including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets.
- Develop a working knowledge of our clients’ business needs and objectives along with understanding how our products and services will help them achieve their objectives
- Work with clients and internal teams to understand and coordinate data management, processing, and reporting needs, communicate data requirements, and produce and explain required deliverables verbally and in writing
- Project and task management related to data services needs and reviewing and reporting on progress
- Retrieve, organize, and catalog data from various sources, document the data, including layout, and coordinate its use
- Prepare and submit specific data processing instructions according to standards and review data processing output to provide quality assurance and verify accuracy of data
- Compile and prepare reports, graphs, and charts as needed
- Create and review analytical reports to ensure accuracy and validity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets
- Knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing
- Working knowledge of data segmentation, test/control setups, and data formats
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively
- A strong sense of urgency and experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your talents and experiences will enhance our team. You can find out more about us at wilengroup.com. To apply for the Data Services Coordinator position, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a full-time position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.