We’re currently seeking a Data Strategies Coordinator to join our team. The Data Strategies Coordinator will support the Data Strategies department. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and organizational skills and must be proficient in MS Office, including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets.
- Develop a working knowledge of our clients’ business needs and objectives along with understanding how our products and services will help them achieve their objectives
- Assist in the development of presentations with a comprehensive profile, modeling and response analysis reports, findings and recommendations
- Demonstrate strong project management and communication skills
- Have attention to detail and the understanding of test/control set-up requirements
- Retrieve and log data from various sources, document and/or map layout
- Prepare and submit data processing instructions, providing quality assurance and verifying accuracy of data
- Compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts
- Research and understand our clients’ business and basic industry trends
- Create and review analytical reports to ensure accuracy and validity
- Understand basic data segmentation
- BA/BS degree required
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets
- Knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively
- A strong sense of urgency and experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This is a full-time, on-site position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.