This person would be bundling/stacking/jogging product off a delivery table and stacking product neatly into mail trays forming a skid or other packaging as instructed. Understanding complete workflow.
- Prepare mail bins during Makeready.
- Prepare skids during Makeready.
- General cleanup around the die cutter, and associated equipment.
- Prepare job paperwork for each new job pertaining to skids.
- Set up delivery area including associated stackers, strapping equipment, mail trays and racks.
- Train in mechanical maintenance of die cutter equipment
- Train in safety procedures including lock out tag out procedures.
- Jog product and stack them in correct trays.
- Read manuals for all relevant equipment.
- Operate pallet jack to remove skids from area, both electrical and manual jack
- Clean equipment components to maintain die cutter in optimal working order.
- Various other duties required not limited to and including all other Manufacturing departments.
- GED / High School Diploma
- Ability to see and clearly identify all aspects of the color spectrum.
- Physical requirements include long term standing, frequent bending and medium to heavy lifting up to 50LBS.
- Need to have basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Shift: Must be flexible (days and nights)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.