We’re currently seeking an Executive Creative Director to help lead our creative team and be responsible for delivering innovative creative that pushes the envelope and exceeds our client’s expectations. As ECD, you are a creative thought leader and recognized as a trusted advisor to our clients and viewed as an inspirational leader and mentor by the creative department. You have persuasive storytelling and presentation skills and the ability to influence and inspire key stakeholders.
If you are an exceptional collaborator and have a competitive nature, an entrepreneurial mindset and you are passionate about bringing your ideas to life in the form of high impact integrated direct marketing campaigns, we’d like to hear from you.
- Lead the creative development process, providing clear vision and driving conceptual thinking and strategy from conception to completion
- Manage, nurture and inspire a creative team
- Lead client presentations, pitches and creative reviews
- Work closely with senior management to maintain creative vision for the agency
- Build an environment where people are encouraged to take risks and develop innovative, best-in-class creative solutions
- Partner with internal agency teams to ensure creative execution aligns with strategy, analytics and client brand
- Evaluate all work to ensure creative integrity and excellence of all deliverables
- Contribute to conceptual thinking as well as hands-on concept development
- Provide oversight to the timely delivery of all agency work
- Create and enforce design best practices and procedures
- Travel required – 15%
- A Bachelor’s degree, BFA, MFA or advanced degree preferred
- 10-15 years of experience including 5 years of creative management experience in an agency environment, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- A deep understanding of direct mail and experience working across all platforms
- Excellent leadership skills and proven track record of managing client relationships
- Strong time-management, organization, collaboration and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of applying marketing analytics to optimize direct mail campaign strategies
- Experience in variable data printing
This is a full-time, on-site position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and a link to your recent portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.