Are you a self-motivated, energetic, and friendly team player? Do you thrive in a fast-paced agency environment? Then you’ve come to the right post! At Wilen, we’re looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to greet visitors with a welcoming first impression and provide administrative support to the organization.
But what about us? Wilen is not your typical Long Island agency. We’re a full-service direct marketing shop, focusing primarily on data-driven mail as well as developing creative across all marketing channels. Our clientele consists of national brands, and we create content in all forms – from straight, strategic assignments to more typical direct marketing efforts like print, digital, social, and broadcast.
Put simply, this is Madison Avenue work minus the Manhattan commute. If you have a friendly, upbeat professional demeanor and enjoy performing a variety of clerical tasks, then we’d like to meet you.
- Promptly greet, welcome, assist, and direct visitors upon arrival in a pleasant and professional manner
- Efficiently answer and operate multi-line phone system and take accurate messages; route appropriately
- Maintain the front desk reception area, conference rooms, and office common areas
- Distribute incoming mail and deliverables and coordinate outgoing shipments
- Provide support for meetings and events
- Manage inventory and maintain office supplies
- Perform a variety of general administrative and clerical tasks, as assigned
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Front Desk Receptionist position, please submit your resume. This is a Part-Time position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
- High School Diploma
- Availability to work onsite Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9:30am-6:00pm
- Excellent phone and in-person communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy of work