As a Full Stack .Net Developer, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of mission-critical assignments. Our ideal candidate for this position is a C# .Net Developer with expertise using current technologies with a strong experience migrating legacy applications to .Net.
If you are someone with a passion for technology and performs best in a highly collaborative team environment, then we’d like to meet you.
- Develop, integrate, and implement applications, including designing the database architecture, business logic, connectivity with network systems, and integrating with search engines, and other information systems, via modern API’s and methods
- Participate in all aspects of the stakeholder-facing activities and processes including: client engagement, project proposal, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation, and support
- Champion and enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, set expectations, determine best methodologies and tool sets, identify improvements, make recommendations, and implement new technology
- Act as liaison or primary point of contact for communication on designated projects; adhering to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions and provide thought-leadership as it relates to technology
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Must have 8+ years’ professional experience developing enterprise-level applications
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in C# /VB.Net technologies, ASP.Net (2.0/3.5/4.0), MVC, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, AngularJS and Team Foundation Server
- Thorough understanding of relational database technologies including SQL Server, T-SQL
- Knowledge of USPS guidelines and business processes within a direct mail facility, a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Service Oriented Architecture, a plus
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your talents and experiences will enhance our team. To apply for the Full Stack .Net Developer position, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a full-time position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
Wilen offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision), paid holiday, paid time off (PTO), 401(k), and many others.