We are seeking a highly skilled, hands-on .Net Developer for the development of Windows and web applications. In this position, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of mission-critical assignments. Our ideal candidate is a C# .Net Developer with expertise using current technologies, strong experience migrating legacy applications to .Net, a passion for technology and someone who performs best in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Develop, integrate and implement applications, including designing the database architecture, business logic, connectivity with network systems, and integrating with search engines, and other information systems, via modern API’s and methods
- Participate in all aspects of the stakeholder-facing activities and processes, including: client engagement, project proposal, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation and support
- Champion and enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, set expectations, determine best methodologies and tool sets, identify improvements, make recommendations and implement new technology
- Act as liaison or primary point of contact for communication on designated projects; adhering to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions and provide thought leadership as it relates to technology
- Must have 8+ years of professional experience developing enterprise-level applications
- Must have 4+ years of experience in C# /VB.Net technologies, ASP.Net (2.0/3.5/4.0), MVC, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, AngularJS and Team Foundation Server
- Thorough understanding of relational database technologies, including: SQL Server, T-SQL
- Knowledge of USPS regulations and business processes within a direct mail facility a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Service-Oriented Architecture a plus
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
This is a safety-sensitive position.