Wilen Florida is seeking a highly skilled, hands-on .Net Developer for the development of Windows and web applications. In this position, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of mission critical assignments. Our ideal candidate is a C# .Net Developer with expertise using current technologies, strong experience migrating legacy applications to .Net, a passion for technology, and someone who performs best in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Develop, integrate, and implement applications, including designing the database architecture, business logic, connectivity with network systems, and integrating with search engines, and other information systems, via modern API’s and methods.
- Participate in all aspects of the stakeholder-facing activities and processes, including: client engagement, project proposal, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation, and support.
- Champion and enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, set expectations, determine best methodologies and tool sets, identify improvements, make recommendations, and implement new technology.
- Act as liaison or primary point of contact for communication on designated projects; adhering to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions and provide thought-leadership as it relates to technology.
- Must have 8+ years’ professional experience developing enterprise level applications.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in C# /VB.Net technologies, ASP.Net (2.0/3.5/4.0), MVC, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, AngularJS and Team Foundation Server.
- Thorough understanding of relational database technologies, including: SQL Server, T-SQL.
- Knowledge of USPS guidelines and business processes within a direct mail facility a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Service Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.