At Wilen Vegas, we work as one integrated team, delivering seamless data-driven, innovative direct marketing campaigns from concept through execution with a primary focus on Direct Mail and Digital.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and clerical support to all the management team in Vegas and assist employees with HR related questions.
- Schedule temporary staff (communicate with staffing agencies, supervisors, and accounting for billing).
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires, including new hire orientation and following up with the new hires.
- Assist employees with HR related matters.
- Assist with planning, organizing all employee events.
- Scanning & filing documents.
- Administer FMLA, ADA and Worker’s Compensation Claim requests.
- Assist accounting functions (e.g., expense report and credit card reconciliation).
- Manage the front desk and route incoming calls, mail, inventory, and support administrative tasks.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- High school diploma
- Data Entry Skills using excel & word
- Experience working with highly confidential information.
- Ability to demonstrate professional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, initiative, and follow-up
- Computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Excel & Word)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background check. E-Verify.