The human resources coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources department and to all employees. This individual must be highly confidential and detail oriented.
- Handle the onboarding of new hires, including running background checks and drug test and following up with the new hires and communicate the onboarding process
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Schedule temporary staff (communicate with staffing agencies, supervisors, and Accounting for billing)
- Assist with entry level recruitment (screening candidates and scheduling interviews)
- Assist with planning, organizing all employee events
- Reply to unemployment claim
- Scanning & filing documents
- Maintaining employee records
- Maintaining and updating the applicant tracking
- Medical Supplies
- Cover receptionist when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- High school diploma
- Data Entry Skills using excel & word
- Experience working with highly confidential information.
- Ability to demonstrate professional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, initiative, and follow-up
- Computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Excel & Word)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background check. E-Verify.