Ability to verify and load the correct mail piece components into the RS inserter. Can set and adjust all surface components like feed hoppers, ink jets, tabbing equipment. Has been trained and is knowledgeable in complete maintenance and repair of the RS inserters and Print Messenger equipment. Can sort mail and place into correct tray for destination, stack trays on pallet to destination creating even stable pallets.
- Assist Supervisor in all daily operations.
- Set up new jobs along with verify the correct product is being used on mail lines, to include feeder, ink jet base and conveyor.
- When ink jet is required on a job, start up printer, load data file, compare print to sample PDF provided by data dept. for accuracy.
- Assist in separating paperwork and tray tags for work in progress.
- Perform routine maintenance as required on all feeders, ink jet base and conveyors.
- Install and set up tabbers and turn over to run jobs as needed.
- Change over and set up Flowmaster inserter for different size jobs to include, friction feeders, rotary feeder, accumulator, pushers, envelope shuttle feed, gripper chain, turn over, divert and Print Messenger.
- Set up camera reading 2D barcode for match mail jobs.
- Set up Print Messenger acquiring data file and layout, print sample and compare print sample to PDF provided from data for accuracy.
- Set up in feed, camera, folder, accumulator and delivery for match mail and window envelope jobs.
- Perform all weekly and monthly preventative maintenance on Flowmaster and Print Messenger.
- Assist utility person as needed to help keep floor clear and completed pallets logged in and wrapped.
- Has the ability to diagnose and trouble shoot issues on the inserter and ink jet equipment
- At this level the operator must be able to produce the seeds and samples at the highest level of quality
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Other duties and cross training as assigned.
- GED / High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
- Ability to work fast and continuous pace
- Able to work 12hrs shift and overtime
- Frequent lifting of objects up to 50 lbs
- Must be willing to learn and cross-trained in different equipment
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
This is a safety-sensitive position.