We have immediate openings for Lettershop Lead. Position requires ability to procedurally verify and confirm correctness of all associated materials/components for each job, ensuring correct mail piece component(s) are placed into the correct feeder(s) on lettershop equipment. Employee must be proficient with setups, QC, running adjustments, producing samples, maintenance, and minor repairs on assigned Lettershop equipment including inserters, PPM inkjet, tabbers, meters, etc.
- Set up all associated equipment on assigned inserter. Procedurally verify all components of each job, ensuring each component are being placed in their assigned feeders to achieve correct final inserted product.
- Using controller, initiate printer, load data file, compare print to sample PDF provided by VDP Dept. for accuracy.
- Install and set up tabbers and turn over to run jobs as needed.
- Change over and set up inserter for different size jobs to include, friction feeders, rotary feeder, accumulator, pushers, turn over, divert and Print Messenger.
- Set up camera scan of 2D barcode on relevant feeder(s).
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting issues.
- Assist in separating paperwork and tray tags for work in progress
- Assist Supervisor in all daily operations.
- Perform routine/daily maintenance as required on all feeders, PPM base, conveyors, etc.
- Be able to produce the seeds and samples at the highest level of quality.
- Assist utility person as needed to help keep floor clear and completed pallets logged in and wrapped.
- Perform all weekly and monthly surface preventative maintenance.
- GED / High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work a fast continuous pace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.