As a Production Artist, you will be responsible for the conversion of design files into press-ready mechanicals while maintaining the integrity and intent of approved creative. You will work with Creative and Account Management departments and have strong organizational and communication skills. You thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment and have demonstrated expertise in design, layout and typography.
- Execute creative concepts across all direct response media channels.
- Prepare and develop mechanical files following production specifications.
- Produce error-free, print ready files that meet manufacturing and postal requirements, and adhere to brand standards.
- Manipulate master files into various formats and specifications while maintaining the integrity and intent of the approved creative.
- Offer production and creative input to increase the quality of the finished product, and collaborate with key players to achieve client satisfaction.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Perform prepress duties including retouching, color correction, preflighting, archiving and preparing mock ups.
- 5+ years of agency experience in file preparation, print production and quality assurance.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent oral and written communications skills and a high level of organization with the demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Experience working in GMC Inspire ― variable data printing a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (graphic design preferred).
This is a full-time position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.