We are looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Machinist. This candidate must have a strong mechanical background and solid troubleshooting skills.
- Sets up and operates a lathe, a mill, fits and assembles parts to fabricate or repair machine tools and maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures; observes and listens to operating machines or equipment to diagnose machine malfunction and determine need for adjustment or repair
- Studies blueprints, sketches, machine parts or specifications to determine type and dimensions of metal stock required
- Measures, marks and scribes dimensions and reference points on metal stock surfaces, using such measuring and marking devices as calibrated ruler, micrometer, caliper and scriber
- Maintains and lubricates machine tools and equipment
- May weld parts, using arc or gas welding equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- GED / High School diploma
- Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing or mailing
- Ability to prep job tickets and evaluate press layouts
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of project management; ability to monitor project schedules
- Ability to utilize basic computer software applications, including word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Knowledge of USPS regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.