Wilen Florida is looking for an experienced electrician with industrial troubleshooting, installation, relocation, and preventative maintenance for machinery experience.
- DC, AC, servo drives and motors, encoders, motor starters and controls
- UV, IR, and gas ovens.
- Familiarity with PLC’s, limit switches, optical sensors, proximity switches, machine interface
- Electrical systems for HVAC
- Printing equipment installation and maintenance a plus
- Conduit bending, power distribution up to 480VAC
- Able to work safely in an industrial environment
- Ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance manuals, to understand schematics, plc and electrical ladder diagrams, use appropriate meters and test equipment to accomplish the above.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Equipment and Supplies
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area following maintenance procedures.
- Understand and perform all troubleshooting procedures on the machineries.
- Inform supervisor of equipment problems and place service calls when needed.
- High school or GED equivalent.
- Good overall understanding of the digital printing process and best practices
- Must have 5 years or more experience in maintenance electrician
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.