The material handler maintains a continuous, even, flow to and from the equipment to maximize productivity. The position will also ensure that quality is maintained by checking the product before and after the mail line completion.
- Ensure each incoming skid is signed for by Lead or Supervisor.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- The position requires to organize product so that production lines have a steady product flow to keep equipment running.
- Maintain and organize support materials.
- Remove trash and recycling from assigned machines at the end of the shift.
- Observe all safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- GED / High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
- Previous use of a manual or electric pallet jack is a plus.
- Previous work in a warehouse, a factory, or in manufacturing is a definite plus.
Physical Requirements of Position
- This job requires extensive repetitive motion such as, lifting, bending, twisting, pulling, pushing, grasping.
- Frequent lifting up to 40 lbs. – 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time.
Great Benefits, Growth Potential, 401k, Overtime, and On the Job Training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.