Delegating workloads and supervise all work completed by the team. Back Manager up on Mailing Requirements Approvals/Research & Reviews/Postal Estimates/Postage Increases and. Maintains verification by planning, monitoring, and improving performance. Overall daily job duties include but are not limited to the following tasks & responsibilities below.
- QC/Adjust dates, Permits, CRIDS, Caps Reference to the MPA
- Produce pallet flags for skids & tags for trays
- Zip down Mail.dat from Mail.DB for upload to PostalOne! (P1)
- Suppress records/Split mail.dats
- Run mail.dat through Postage.DB to compare postage amounts to W2
- Postage breakdowns
- Combine multiple presort batches (mail.dat files) into 1 mail.dat to QC/Edit/Upload
- Update all Entry Lists in folder
- Assign/Optimize Entry Points
- As Marked EP’s Report for shipping R&D freight
- P1 Plan Pay file dropped in TEM/PROD hot folders
- PostalOne! Dashboard - double check uploaded data to make sure Postage, Finalization Date, Permit Holder, Agent, Prepared For, CRIDS are correct
- BCG (Business Customer Gateway) Pull CRIDS, Look up owner of Permits, CRIDS, MIDS, Non-profit auth
Mailer Scorecard / MicroStrategy Reports
- Assist Review the Mailer Scorecard on BCG
- Identify rise in errors on the Scorecard
- Use drill downs through the Scorecard to find specifics on errors
- Use MicroStrategy reports to identify the source of errors
- Utilize information in the Scorecard and MicroStrategy reports to alert USPS or internal departments in order to correct issues
- Daily Production meetings
- Inkjet schedule Review
- Daily Review Mailroom schedule
- Daily Review Technique (Press/Bindery) schedule
- Daily Review SharePoint
- Secure Precanceled Stamps
- Monticello training – test/learn how to use the software for Wilen’s current and future needs
- Postage recv’d/Postage needed
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities w/local post offices; reading professional publications; WebEx/MTAC meetings, participating in professional surrounding organizations (PCC).
- Familiarize yourself with USPS Postal Increases and promotions
- Write up training guides and procedures
- Training on new processes/procedures & software programs
- Managing the workload for the department
- Managing the quality of the work produced by the team
- Ensuring that tray tags and skid flags are printed out and ahead of the mailroom, press and bindery
- Approvals/Research for Mailing Requirements
- Postal Estimates
- Mail Verifier Plus for reflectance (Check reflectance on designed & colored paper behind IMB)
- Back Up Manager when needed
- GED / High School diploma
- Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing or mailing industry a must.
- Knowledge of USPS Guidelines a must
- Knowledge of Mail.dats/Presort a must.
- Ability to utilize basic computer software applications including: Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and UltraEdit, SharePoint a must
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt to a constant changing workflow, process and procedures.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs several times a day.