We are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious individual to join our growing Production team. As a Print Production Coordinator, you will support the Production team on the day-to-day management and execution of direct mail campaigns. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for the right candidate to grow in all aspects of print production and direct mail disciplines.
- Prepare projects and update manufacturing, as necessary.
- Monitor emails and schedules to process projects in priority order.
- Review and approve special ink and die orders.
- Prep: Enterprise systems, VDP and Data Instructions and project documents.
- Internal template and VDP Instruction approvals.
- Review grids and reference documents used across departments that outline job scope, versioning, and content sources.
- Review job summary documents and attend hand off meetings.
- Review and approve proofs.
- Print, review and distribute all paperwork to Manufacturing.
- Prepare digital press, bindery, and mail mock-ups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED / High School diploma.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing or direct mail.
- Knowledge of the principles of project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word.
- The ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional listening and comprehension skills, plus verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify. This is a full-time, on-site position.