We are looking for a capable Production Assistant whose responsibilities would include but are not limited to scheduling, purchasing envelopes, cards and cartons, costing/accounting and other office duties as assigned.
Production and Scheduling
- Create all envelope and carton requisitions.
- Create PO’s and send to vendors when necessary.
- Update internal grids with all purchases that have been made.
- Maintain Envelope wall and samples.
- Send samples of all received items to NY Account Managers.
- Coordinate all inbound/outbound deliveries with receiving.
- Coordinate with Shipping for all carton/flat purchases
- Provide pertinent billing information to accounting.
- Maintain OE/Card usage grids.
- Handle physical OE/card inventories (weekly/end of month).
- Handle physical Carton inventories.
- Assist with Envelope Format creation
- Assist with all updates needed to WES.
- Assist with creating mockups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of the printing industry.
- Must be available for overtime and weekend shifts as required.
- The ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure while taking initiative, with problem-solving skills.
- An intermediate level understanding and proficiency across all aspects of direct mail including printing, lettershop operations, and the USPS DMM.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Production Assistant position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.