We’re currently seeking an experienced Production Manager responsible for all aspects of direct mail print production. The Production Manager will collaborate with Account teams and our clients and will manage the planning, implementation and execution of high-volume, data-driven direct marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate possesses strong knowledge and understanding of print manufacturing, direct mail and USPS regulations and thrives in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Manage the day-to-day production process, ensuring the utmost accuracy and highest quality of work
- Work closely with Account teams and agency departments including Creative, Prepress, Data and Variable Programmers to assist in development of successful direct mail campaigns
- Develop and maintain schedules, ensuring that project milestones and deliverables are met and materials are ordered, all while adhering to approved budgets and deadlines
- Analyze specifications to ensure that all project requirements, quality expectations, artwork and delivery dates are clearly identified and achieved
- Create and maintain project estimates for jobs, approve client invoices and proposals
- Create and maintain print and lettershop specifications and instructions
- Identify and support the development of new and enhanced manufactured formats through internal collaboration as well as seek new suppliers and technique
- Travel (10%) to clients and manufacturing facilities for press checks
- 5 years of direct mail and/or print manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of offset printing (web, sheet-fed), inline finishing operation and litho, flexo and digital printing processes
- Prepress and printing knowledge, including variable data printing
- Expertise in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
This is a full-time position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.