We’re currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join our team! In this role you will utilize your administrative expertise to provide support to our account management team. This position requires a dedicated individual with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently while managing multiple tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, organized team player that thrives in a
- Provide administrative support to Account Managers
- Perform data updates and entry while verifying data integrity
- Generate and submit schedule requests and distribution
- Estimate development
- Develop and deliver monthly project summary reports
- Organize and catalog extensive data
- Proofread content for accuracy and consistency
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3 years related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure and prioritize competing tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess strong time management and communication skills
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Project Administrator position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background check. E-Verify.