As Project Coordinator, you will provide daily administrative support to Client Services and will work closely with agency account teams to assist in all aspects of the project lifecycle. The day-to-day responsibilities of this position include data entry, creating project reports, routing proofs and proofreading documents, as well as developing schedules and timelines.
The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives in a deadline-driven, collaborative, fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Operations department.
- Perform data entry functions and assist in quality control checks to ensure accuracy of project information
- Assist in the development and proofreading of project proposals
- Manage and collect all necessary project requirements and supporting materials
- Provide traffic assistance by routing project proofs in a timely manner
- Attend meetings, record and distribute meeting notes
- Communicate and coordinate required follow-ups for all project deliverables
- Develop project schedules including creative and production timelines
- Assist with the coordination of client meetings, presentations and supporting materials
- Support operational training efforts including the coordination and documentation of training guides and materials
- Assist in the development and implementation of agency workflow procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Reinforce operational procedures throughout agency to ensure maximum productivity and accuracy of work
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field and up to 2 years of agency experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in Spanish (a plus, but not required)
This is a full-time, on-site position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.