We’re currently seeking a full-time, on-site experienced Proofreader/Quality Assurance Specialist. In this position, you will be responsible for accurately proofreading marketing campaigns including spelling, grammar, style, tone and consistency as well as typographical errors, such as basic formatting and layout inconsistencies.
If you live and breathe grammatical accuracy, and find every incorrect word and typo in everything you read and have meticulous attention to detail, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Proofread advertising and marketing collateral content for accuracy, spelling, grammar, punctuation and consistency
- Reference style guides for proper branding and messaging
- Perform a quality check at each phase of the project lifecycle
- Verify all legal and variable information is present and correct, including codes, phone numbers, offers, pricing, offer disclaimers and expiration dates
- 5+ years of professional proofreading experience in proofreading variable content from print, PDF, matrix tables and data tables
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently within strict production schedule deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style guide and experience using professional proofreader marks
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in English, Spanish and/or Journalism
- Experience with Mac platform and GMC/Quadient, a plus
- Ability to proofread in Spanish, a plus
This is a full-time, on-site position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.