The Quality Control (QC) Coordinator is responsible to understand all products and guidelines by working closely with the Project Coordinator and Manufacturing. The ideal candidate will be organized and responsible to collect all of the necessary project information to provide quality oversight throughout the manufacturing process.
- Perform QC at the digital printers, bindery and lettershop before they begin the main run
- Perform QC rounds at each stage of the manufacturing process
- Prioritize work and make decisions to catch and prevent issues in a timely manner
- Explore opportunities for production efficiencies
- Develop and follow established procedures and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- GED / High School diploma
- Minimum 3 years of QC experience in the printing or direct mail industry, or equivalent combination of related experience
- Ability to read and evaluate press, bindery and mailroom instructions
- Basic knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing and mailing
- Basic knowledge of the principles of project management
- Ability to utilize basic computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of USPS regulations is preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.