The Quality Control Coordinator is responsible to understand all products and guidelines by working closely with Project Coordinator and Manufacturing as well as collecting all necessary project information to process samples and perform QC rounds as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Make recommendations for process improvement
- Perform QC rounds
- Perform QC at Press and in Bindery/Mailroom before they run the main files
- Evaluate samples running on press, make independent decisions to catch/prevent issues in a timely manner and before the job is finished printing
- Initiate the QC sample form when applicable
- QC all samples produced in the Pressroom, Bindery & Mailroom
- Band sample shipments as required
- Process sample paperwork for Shipping
- Additional duties as required
- ED/High School Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the printing and/or mailing industry
- Ability to read and evaluate job tickets and press layouts
- Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing or mailing
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of project management; ability to prepare and monitor project schedules
- Ability to utilize basic computer software applications including word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Knowledge of USPS Guidelines
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. You can find out more about us at wilengroup.com. To apply for the Quality Control Coordinator position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background Check. E-Verify.