Are you a highly motivated, results-driven, self-starter with a passion for sales and marketing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment? Then you’ve come to the right post! At Wilen, we’re looking for a Sales Executive to help generate and maintain new business.
But what about us? Wilen is not your typical Long Island agency. We’re a full-service direct marketing shop, focusing primarily on data-driven mail as well as developing creative across all marketing channels. Our clientele consists of national brands, and we create content in all forms – from straight, strategic assignments to more typical direct marketing efforts like print, digital, social, and broadcast.
Put simply, this is Madison Avenue work minus the Manhattan commute. If you enjoy staying on top of the latest direct marketing trends, have a healthy competitive spirit, and can easily engage with everyone from executive assistants to the CEO, then we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with our new business team to develop integrated marketing solutions including strategy, creative, and direct mail services as well as pitch them
- Generate leads and identify opportunities by attending conferences and industry-related meetings
- Sell to corporations with a focus on developing relationships with C-Level Executives (Presidents, CMOs, and Directors of Marketing)
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of our products and capabilities
- Establish relationships with prospects and maintain relations with clients and accounts
- Maintain weekly sales activity reports
- Travel as required for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in consultative direct marketing sales or similar position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; engaging and dynamic personality
- Proven analytical, negotiation, problem-solving skills, with a precise attention to detail
- Strong presentation and project management skills
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Sales Executive position, please submit your resume. This is a full-time position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.