The Technician will be responsible for the repairs and rebuilds on mailing equipment such as rotary feeders and flappers. Candidate will perform preventive maintenance when scheduled by the mailroom manager to assure peak performance on all mailroom machines.
- Responds to calls when operators’ machines go down or when they’re having issues they cannot resolve.
- Daily upkeep of all production equipment on the shop floor.
- Ability to changeover and setup production machines to run any application require by specific jobs.
- Performance of preventive maintenance on all mailroom equipment when scheduled by the mailroom manager.
- Ability to setup and read 2D barcodes for match mailing or direct scanning applications.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics of all mailing equipment.
- Follow all safety guidelines and company procedures.
- Ability to learn and interpret error messages on a computer interface to diagnose problems.
- Other duties as assigned
- GED / High School Diploma.
- 5+ years’ experience with maintaining Pitney Bowes, Bowe, Bell & Howell, Kern, or other inserting equipment.
- Technical trade school and/or college or similar experience a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must possess mechanical aptitude.
- Physical requirements include long-term standing, frequent bending and medium-to-heavy lifting up to 60 pounds
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
This is a safety-sensitive position.