We are seeking experienced Variable Data Programmers with Quadient (formerly GMC) or XMPie experience to join the Wilen team.
Our Variable Data Programmers are responsible for designing and developing high-quality, highly variable and dynamic direct mail campaigns utilizing the most innovative technology for some of the nation’s top brands.
As a Variable Data Programmer, you will develop complex custom direct marketing campaigns while working in collaboration with agency and production teams. The ideal candidate is a document composition expert in Quadient Inspire Designer, has a meticulous attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and document medium to complex applications using Quadient Inspire Designer
- Participate in the process of gathering requirements, and business rules with the clients and account teams to develop, and write scripts and data transformations within Quadient Inspire Designer to build direct marketing applications in preparation for submitting the WFD(s) to the manufacturing team for production generation
- Execute finished output and supporting documentation for equipment-specific manufacturing requirements
- Manage document assets, including the development and maintenance of project-specific workflow documentation
- Perform quality checks and standard data validation, and troubleshoot issues as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Document Generation and Output Management
- Expertise in GMC/Quadient Inspire Designer (ICM and Inspire Automation knowledge a plus)
- Proficiency in implementing logic in the Quadient scripting environment
- Ability to work independently, managing complex variable data projects with complex versioning
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical resources
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. To apply for the Variable Data Programmer/Quadient Inspire Designer position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background check. E-Verify.