Wilen Vegas is seeking an experienced Variable Data Programmer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining VDP programming standards by following Wilen production and quality standards.
- Execute complex VDP projects using GMC/Quadient Inspire with a focus on imposition.
- Program and generate print/data streams including, PDF, IJP, CSV, XJET, QPR & PJZ files.
- Participation in the identification and documentation of VDP standards and process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and diligence.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills to stay ahead in a rapid and deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of web printing/print, direct mail and postal regulations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Windows PowerShell) is preferred.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is preferred.
- Experience with one of the industry standard print production tools is preferred (e.g. GMC/Quadient Inspire, Fusion Pro, XMPie, OpenText Exstream).
- Any familiarity with object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++).
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our team. You can find out more about us at wilengroup.com. To apply for the Variable Data Programmer position, please submit your resume and a cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Background check. E-Verify.