We’re currently seeking an energetic and ambitious individual to join our growing Account Management team. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll support Account teams on the day-to-day management and execution of client campaigns. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for the right candidate to grow in all aspects of account management disciplines.
- Help Account Managers plan, schedule and execute marketing campaigns
- Understand the life cycle of each job and communicate deliverables needed across departments at each juncture
- Create and maintain grids and reference documents used across departments that outline job scope, versioning methodologies and content sources
- Coordinate internal and client meetings
- Manage data entry and billing process
- Become a category expert and actively contribute to your client’s business
- Regularly look for ways to improve and promote quality and effectiveness
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Relatable experience from previous jobs or internships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional listening and comprehension skills, plus verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time, on-site position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.