We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic Technician with strong work ethic responsible attitude and willingness to learn. The ideal candidate will benefit from a highly experienced Master Diesel Mechanic with over 30 years of varied experience, as well as the opportunity to advance to Supervision.
- Develop complete engine, suspension, and top to bottom rebuilding skills of all associated equipment
- Assimilate computer diagnostic skills for Diesel trucks
- Perform basic duties: change oil, tires, replace hoses, belts, inspect brakes
- Diagnose associated equipment: Diesel/gas engines, Propane Forklifts, Industrial electric pallet jacks
- Ensure all vehicles meet all OSHA safety requirements
- hand tools to mechanics, to maintain a neat and clean shop area, and take test drives of various equipment before returning units back into service
- Other duties as assigned by Management not listed above
- Must possess mechanical aptitude
- Basic tool set: standard, metric, wrench and sockets sets, along with basic test equipment DVOM with ammeter
- Clean driving record as sometimes repairs must be done in the field.
- Requires basic experience and knowledge repairing engines
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, orally and written.
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits ranging from 12 to 36 volts a plus
- Technical trade school and/or college or similar experience a plus
- Candidate must be able lift up to 60lbs, and requires lifting, bending, kneeling
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
This is a safety-sensitive position.