QC follows up to ensure on-time and quality completion on all samples. The QC Coordinator is responsible to understand all products and guidelines by working closely with Project Coordinator and Manufacturing as well as collecting all necessary project information to process samples. Perform QC rounds as required.
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- Perform QC rounds.
- Perform QC at Press and in Bindery/Mailroom before they run the main files.
- Evaluate samples running on press, make independent decisions to catch/prevent issues in a timely manner and before the job is finished printing.
- Initiate the QC sample form when applicable.
- QC all samples produced in the Pressroom, Bindery & Mailroom.
- Band sample shipments as required.
- Process sample paperwork for Shipping.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- GED/ High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of QC experience in the printing or direct mail industry, or equivalent combination of related experience.
- Ability to read and evaluate job tickets, mail room job tickets, sample shipping paperwork and labels.
- Basic knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing and mailing.
- Basic knowledge of the principles of project management; ability to prepare and monitor sample project schedules.
- Ability to utilize basic computer software applications including word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Knowledge of USPS regulations is helpful.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all Wilen departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
This is a safety-sensitive position.