We are looking for a Variable Data Developer who will be responsible for the development and analysis of VDP programming standards and identification of workflow improvements to Wilen production processes as well as the regular execution and troubleshooting of production outputs.
- Take initiative to automate processes
- Conduct feasibility studies on emerging technologies
- Develop and execute complex VDP projects
- Identify and document VDP standards and work process improvements as needed
- Document and update changes to workflow procedures
- Regularly process production outputs
- Provide support for sales initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in database management or equivalent combination of related experience
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills to stay ahead in a rapid and deadline-oriented environment
- Proven advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering methodology
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Windows PowerShell)
- Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++)
- Familiarity with SQL or database management
- Ability to learn and understand USPS regulations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Two or more years of documented experience in variable data printing software systems
- Familiarity with print production tools (e.g. GMC/Quadient Inspire, Fusion Pro, XMPie, OpenText Exstream)
- Experience with data manipulation
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.
This is a safety-sensitive position.